Human beings are made of connections. Here are some of mine:
- My cousin Faith's blog
- My cousin Laurie's 360 page
- The game run by my brother Lowell and his wife Sherri
- Blog of Phil Lund, my ex-husband
- The wondrous Ann Leckie writes amazing worlds. CW 2005.
- Anne Haines, excellent poet and fellow Hoosier
- I have never met Bethanye in person, but she has a swell husband and I like reading her blog.
- Chris Furst, aka "Chirs", is an awesome writer and does the policeman in funny voices, he does. CW 2005.
- I'm very proud that Dave Edelman took "Rudiments of Fiction" with me at JHU. His first book comes out in 2006.
- Eddie, A.K.A. Rashida Smith, is The Write Grrl. CW 2005.
- Eugene Myers, as demonstrated in his livejournal, is a talented and charming writer from CW 2005.
- Edo and Rosie Mor make wonderful jewelry. Edo was in CW 2005 with me.
- Greg's cool artwork (and writings) is here.
- Heather Lindsley takes names and kicks much ass in her writing. CW2005.
- I had the pleasure of working with Jim Glass at Microsoft.
- Karen M. Roberts is a swell writer and a fellow attendee of Clarion West 2005.
- My friend Mark produces some awesome art
- Mike Pope's Evolving English blog
- Neile Graham is one of the talented people running Clarion West.
- Rob Noyes is a funny funny man
- Stephen Gold is another member of the CW 2005 multitude.
- Sylvia Brownrigg, compatriot at the JHU Writing Seminars
- Vonda N. McIntyre rocks.
- Vylar Kaftan is a swell writer.
Kittywumpus * Cat's Blog * Publications * FAQ * Links