Jennifer Brozek is a multi-talented, award-winning author, editor, and tie-in writer. She is the author of theÂ Never Let Me Sleep, andÂ The Last Days of Salton Academy, both of which were finalists for the Bram Stoker Award. HerÂ BattleTechÂ tie-in novel,Â The Nellus Academy Incident, won a Scribe Award. Her editing work netted her a Hugo Award nomination as well as an Australian Shadows Award forÂ Grants Pass. Jenniferâ€™s short form work has appeared in Apex Publications, Uncanny Magazine, and in anthologies set in the worlds ofÂ Valdemar,Â Shadowrun,Â V-Wars,Â Masters of Orion, andÂ Predator. Jennifer is also the Creative Director of Apocalypse Ink Productions.
Jennifer has been a freelance author, editor, tie-in writer for over ten years after leaving her high paying tech job, and sheâ€™s never been happier. She keeps a tight schedule on her writing and editing projects and somehow manages to find time to volunteer for several professional writing organizations such as SFWA, HWA, and IAMTW. She shares her husband, Jeff, with several cats and often uses him as a sounding board for her story ideas. Visit Jenniferâ€™s worlds atÂ jenniferbrozek.com.
Rambo Academy classes include:
- All the Myriad Ways: Career Management for Indie, Traditional, and Hybrid Writers
- Body Language and Description As Genre
- The Business of Writing
- How Not to Feel Like a Failure in Your Writing Career
- The Long Tail of Publishing
- Pitches and Synopses Workshop
- Project Management for Writers
- Self-Editing: From First Splat to Professional Finish
- Working in Other Worlds: Writing for Franchises