Because I’ve run a number of guest posts on my blog and get offered additional ones from time to time, here’s the guidelines. I prefer they fall into one of the following areas but I’m open to interesting pitches:
- Interesting and not much explored areas of writing
- Writers or other individuals you have been inspired by
- Your favorite kitchen and a recipe to cook in it
- A recipe or description of a meal from your upcoming book
- Women in the history of speculative fiction, ranging from very early figures such as Margaret Cavendish and Many Wollstonecraft up to the present day.
Please do send a pitch along with relevant dates (if, for example, you want to time things with a book release) to cat AT kittywumpus.net. If it sounds good, I’ll let you know. Length is 500 words on up. Please include 1-5 images that can be used with the piece and a 100 word bio that includes a pointer to your website and social media presences