Another part of that is assembling some giveaways. I’ve been clearing out my shelves and I will have 100 envelopes with me, and plan to give them all away during the con, 25 each day.
What do they have in them? Well, a couple of propaganda postcards, one with a special signature in glitter to suit the glitteriness of the occasion, stickers, an on-demand class coupon ranging from free to 50% off, and something drawn from the following list:
- A coupon for a Tuckerization in a story
- A piece of jewelry featuring art by Mark Tripp
- A coupon for an encouraging email telling you to stop worrying and to just go write
- An audio CD featuring fiction from Near + Far
- An “I met Cat Rambo” badge ribbon
- One of the cool scifi trading cards from Walter Day
- A temporary tattoo
- More stickers!
How do you get one of these? Check my schedule and meet up with me sometime during MidAmericon! I’ll also have some ARCs of the brand new two-sided fantasy collection from Hydra House, Neither Here Nor There.