- Putting It Out There: Submissions How to find, research, submit to, and track markets, including reprint markets and yearly “best of” anthologies. Wednesday, February 5, 7-8 PM PST
- Speaking in Another’s Voice: Dialogue How to create authentic and entertaining dialogue that reveals character while moving the story along. Wednesday, February 12, 7-8 PM PST
- Everyone is Interesting: Interviews How to research a subject and create an interview that showcases why someone is interesting. Wednesday, February 19, 7-8 PM PST
- Tessellated Voices: Anthologies, Collections, and Magazines Considerations for assembling as well as submitting to anthologies and theme issues. What to think about when putting together your first collection or an anthology proposal. Tuesday, March 4, 10-11 AM PST
- The Devil in the Details: Description How to write description that adds to the story and salts in necessary information without boring the reader. Sunday, March 9, 5-6 PM PST
- The Choreography of Blows: Blocking How to block a scene so the reader has enough information to fill in the rest. Tuesday, March 11, 10-11 AM PST
- Doing the Policeman in Funny Voices: Reading Aloud How to read to an audience, either real or virtual. Sunday, March 16, 5-6 PM PST
The standard classes are there as well, so check out the page of possibilities. Be aware that I will not be teaching during the second half of 2014, so these are your only chance to take a class with me this year.