Last day of the giveaway! Remember that you can comment five times (one per giveaway post) in order to be entered five times in the jewelry giveaway. Here’s another shot of that jewelry, just because it’s so pretty. 🙂
The book launch has been going well. If you’re one of the people who’ve finished the book already, Amazon reviews are most welcome if you feel so inclined. (Yeah, I know that’s shameless, but I’d really like this book to do well because I love it so much.) Lots of people have signed up for the Goodreads give-away and 165 people have added it on there.
Some of the interviews, reviews, and guest blog posts:
- An interview with Marshall Payne
- A plug from my cousin Tammy Salyer, author of CONTRACT OF DEFIANCE 🙂
- A giveaway on Diabolical Plots
- Interview for Amber Sistla’s Writer Wednesday
- Review on Tor.com by Stephen Raets
- Katherine Sparrow calls me daring, twisted, dark, hilarious, and wise. Your mileage may vary.
- An interview and giveaway on Far Beyond Reality
- Interview with Bryan Thomas Schmidt
- I talk about sex and the book for the Outer Alliance blog
So here’s the last five of our images, left to right.
Image #1 accompanies the story “Angry Rose’s Lament.” It’s another of the images that remind me of a submarine, if you had one carved by Aztecs.
Image #2 was chosen to go with the story, “Long Enough and Just So Long.” I like this image to the point where I’m considering another tattoo, featuring this. I don’t know why it appeals to me so much.
Image #3 was chosen for its swordlike aspect to illustrate the superhero story, “Ms. Liberty Gets A Haircut.”
Image #4 is set with the story “Seeking Nothing.” This one’s half submarine, half brass musical instrument.
Image #5 illustrates the story “Surrogates,” because it often looks to me like a laughing jester’s face, of the sort that perfectly illustrates that story.