I’ve been plugging away at a g’normous spreadsheet: compiling reviewers and book bloggers and interviewers and all that sort of stuff. Whew. So what am I doing to ramp up to publicize the book?
- Finding reviewers interested in speculative fiction, particularly short stories.
- Organizing a six week blog tour leading up to the book launch.
- Organizing interviews and guest posts.
- Writing a “How you can help” sheet to send to people who might help publicize the book.
- Making give-away items using some of the interior art. They will be supercool!
- Setting up podcasts for some of the stories.
- Planning book-related events for September and October, including readings in Indiana and Maryland.
- Working on some electronic stuff that is still Top Sekrit. 🙂
And then there’s getting the book together, too…It’s like a little circus, all contained on a single spreadsheet.
If you’re a blogger or reviewer interested in participating in any of that, please let me know!