As I continue to explore new revenue streams for the upcoming year, I’m trying to add a bit more in the way of editing, since it’s one of the things I really enjoy doing, and which feels in some ways like an extension of the fiction.
So here’s my “Completed Nano? What Now?” package.
I will read your lump of words. And then I will give you feedback that includes:
- What sort of novel I think it is, along with possible markets
- A rough roadmap of what you need to think about in order to turn it into something you could submit to a publisher (or self-publish, which more and more people seem to be turning to)
- What you’re doing right – your writing strengths and how you might capitalize on them
- What you’re not quite doing right – your writing weaknesses and how you might address them
- People writing in the same vein that you might look to when thinking about agents and publishers
- Identifying pieces that might make short stories
Sign up by midnight PST, Friday, December 9 and get the special price: $79, which you can also claim if you’re a past or current student. Otherwise it’s $99. Contact me at spezzatura AT gmail.com